Modern civilisation is the caleidoscope of images. They surround us at every level of our lives. Though a lot has changed since prehistoric pictorial drawings, pictures are still being used to convey information.
Images are required for every single scientific communication. They can attract attention, decipher complex processes and simply provide better and easier explanation that will accompany a written part.
• Illustrations and animations for the scientific papers
• Visual arts solutions
• Design and implementation of graphic ideas
• Phd in Cell Biology at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (Warsaw, Poland)
• BFA in Computer graphics at the Higher School of Theatre and Film Arts (Warsaw, Poland)
• Animation Mentor – The Online Studio School of Animation and VFX (Emeryville, CA, USA)